Monday, June 12, 2017

ice cream dots....

It is summertime, and I often enjoy ice cream during summer months, whether it is sundaes, ice cream scoops / cones, or in a simple icy cool dish...

I have always liked the fun assorted ice creams, of all flavors...locally I often go to Braums for ice cream, nice to go out with others for ice cream or dinner during summer...nice social way to go say hello !

Ice cream from the local stores, just as good, take back home, call friends / family over this summer...

At the malls, I sometimes see the Dippin Dots vendors, and I sometimes try a container.....I enjoy all flavors, and the texture of the unique icy treat....Ice cream dots !...fun !

Also Wal-Mart, other stores, have available Itti - bitz ice cream dots...it's that brand...almost same as Dippin Dots, just as good, more affordable.....I like most flavors...in small containers...fun for summer !

Summertime is the season for going out for ice cream, or other good social, fun, activity, call your pals !...

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment