Thursday, March 5, 2015

chewing gum, mints, antiseptic mouthwashes.....

weather = muddy, snowy, cold, icy, slushy....MESS! Brr!

Just brushed my teeth....Haha..how random..I haven't been doing much the past few days because of the snowy icy cold weather....

more randomness...

chewing gum right now...

I always like to chew some mint kind of chewing gum during the day all day til lunch then I take another piece out of my purse and start all over again chewing some kind of minty gum---always!

I'm chewing a minty gum right now...I like the flavors of spearmint, peppermint, cinnamon, all kinds of minty flavored chewing gums....

Also I like to use Altoid breath mints and breath refreshers...I always want my breath to smell good! You know, nobody wants to smell bad breath!!!..icky! gross!

mints are a favorite of mine to purchase that I always like to have in my purse, Altoids, minty chewing gums....and I always brush my teeth 2 times a day...to keep my teeth clean, whiter, and my breath will smell nice all the time....

I like to always keep these items with me at all times in my purse or in a pocket...because I NEVER want to have bad breath!

Listerine and other mouth washes are also items I purchase and use everyday after I brush my teeth...I like the mouthwashes that kill bacteria and are Antiseptic..which means they clean VERY WELL!...

nobody wants to have bad breath and that is something I don't want to ever have....







No comments:

Post a Comment