Thursday, March 26, 2015

never give up....

Went to Target yesterday and purchased a few items I needed and then stopped by the pet store to purchase some cat food.....

I was sleepy last night and I was even more sleepier after it started raining and thundering...we need a lot of rain!...I hate droughts and dry weather.

I can't wait to get out there and plant more of my vegetable seeds in the garden, but I have to wait for frost time to pass otherwise I would be planting seeds for no reason...the frost would ruin them.

my red potatoes are already starting to grow...and the roses I planted are starting to get extra leaves on them...

I want to make sure I purchase some bird seed this year for the birds and make sure I also find a bird seed holder to put on a tree limb...Birds gotta eat something too!!!

sometimes I think about how when you work at something and you really try no matter what you try your best at...it can always fall through and be destroyed...But I think when that happens you cannot give up!...You just have to keep trying and go on....

you can have all these things fall down around you and be left with nothing...but you have to be brave and courageous to have the strength to get through stress/sadness, disasters, family problems, health problems, friend problems, life problems, bad choices.....or being belittled or made fun of..any of those things?...be strong, get up and go on! Try again! show them what you are made of!!!..

when you get knocked to the ground, or fall down, you just get back up and try again, never give up on life!...my Grandpa told me that a long time ago...and he has always been very wise and that is true what he told me...

he also told me, that you have to fight for what you want in life and fight for what you stand for....I believe that is true as well.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment