Sunday, March 1, 2015

driven and motivated...

I made a tiny snowman this morning....haha!...I'm sure he will melt by the end of the day probably....

Took Goofball walking out in the pasture this morning and he found Stormy calf and he had to give her kisses and she is always looking for him in the pasture...it's cute!...they are best friends I think....

Thinking about how we all need to be driven and motivated to get things completed and achieve wonderful things for our lives and the world so it will be a much better place to dwell in...

You can have so many things in your mind that you wish to achieve, or clean up messes, or get things completed that you know NEED to be attempted and worked on...I know that I like to make lists on notebooks of dreams, wishes, and messes or just things in general that I want to work on and create or clean up....

one thing I like is to set goals and think things through at all times before I plot and plan something good for my life or my surroundings...that something that I want to achieve or clean up...I always say to myself:" Get up and go out that door and attempt to make these things happen Julie!"...

Don't just set there and worry/cry, or complain!!! Get out that door and work on it or clean it up!! "

You have to have motivation in anything that you set out to attempt or achieve...Wanna clean up a mess?!...Get out a notebook with your favorite pen(I prefer blue or green) write down all your thoughts about your goals/wishes/dreams/messes/feelings....

gripe about all your messes and failures in this notebook and then look at these things you have written and think about them all....plan on how to clean it up or resolve issues in your life!

then plot and plan carefully after thinking all this through....and don't give up until you attempt these things and work on these things...If you never give up on these ideas then you will be much closer to seeing the progress you have made...

I'm all about planning things and thinking them through...I am very motivated in all areas of my life...Sure I have had many failures, upsets, and many attempts but sometimes things fall apart like that, so much better things will be on the way for your life I think!....

a person can NEVER give up on their life or their goals...you have to be motivated and you have to have ambitions you can work through any mess and clean it up..you just have to keep working on it until it is completed....

all tasks have to be completed...I truly believe that way...and I do not like messes in my life...just like I don't like to see trash all over the ground or a nasty mess in a house/yard....clean up messes of all kinds in your life and your surroundings....

always be motivated and driven to make good things happen never bad things and life can have a chance to be better..you just have to work at these things...

I always like things neat and orderly and inline....so they will be cleaned up and I can work on my goals and forget my failures.....everyone has failed miserably at something...forget the past and work on making the future much better I say...

j.



No comments:

Post a Comment