Wednesday, March 18, 2015

hurting...yoga might help???....

Bought dog flea and tick collars yesterday..You can purchase them pretty much anywhere.

It's time to start treating for animal pests like fleas and ticks..also lice too, I think on some animals.I like to get them started with a flea and tick collar now while it is early spring before they get out of hand and lay millions of eggs and hatch babies that will never stop attacking my dogs and trying to get near the house....

I like to also purchase a flea and tick dog and cat shampoo for my indoor cats and the dogs..any brand is just fine with me...but you use that sometime in a month after the collar on the dogs has been used long enough..so they won't get over treated.

various worm and heart worm treatments are also things that need to be completed at all times to keep your cats and dogs healthy....labeling helps with the instructions on those medications...thank goodness for instructions on labels!!!

thinking about trying to exercise with my walking and with yoga...I hurt a lot at all times with arthritis and I think Yoga would be a good exercise for me to attempt....some exercises are too difficult and hurt my arthritis lifting heavy weights/things and fast exercises also hurt those muscles and bones in those areas of inflammation...ouch!

so I think I will try and attempt some yoga I have tried it way back several years ago and I liked it I just liked walking better but that was before all my hurting started with arthritis inflammation....

seems like sometimes I will get started exercising and really work on it and stay after it everyday and it works!...BUT THEN......I start hurting terrible because of that stupid ol' arthritis!...and I have to just stop for awhile and then walk or something else for exercise.

so I will try yoga...maybe it will be easier for me and not hurt like weights are...

I bought a new cd of that Spa and Stress Healing music that I enjoy...it's very quiet and peaceful...I like to listen to it to calm my mind and it is used for Yoga and it somehow calms me and I relax by listening to it.

I think certain music like that is good for your mind to calm you.

No comments:

Post a Comment