Saturday, March 7, 2015

Spring and Easter decorations....

Time to set all your clocks forward an hour tonight!...I have to remember that..

I'm looking forward to the Spring season!

Went to Jo-anns craft store yesterday and I purchased a few Easter/Spring seasonal decorations...I found a small plush baby chick that is yellow and I finally found the glittery foam egg wreath that I have been admiring for decorating with....it has pastel colored glittery eggs attached to a wood vine wrapped wreath....very pretty!

I have collected all kinds of cute plush bunny rabbits, lambs, baby chicks, in all colors and I found some other Easter/Spring related decorations very inexpensive at the Dollar Stores and the Dollar Tree!...you can always find cute whimsical decorations in those stores to collect...

I enjoy decorating for Easter and Spring....Because I am a Christian I celebrate the Easter holiday with decorating and attending church services that day....I like to read the passages in the Bible about Jesus and why we celebrate Easter for him! because he loves us all!

The day of Easter isn't until next month but I am decorating already so I can see how cute/pretty it is in the house...

Spring is one of my favorite seasons because everything becomes green and wakes up from Winter..trees and plants grow, flowers grow...it's a new beginning outside for nature.

the colors for spring are usually pastels that I enjoy to look at..green, purple, pink, yellow, blues all in pastels....umbrellas, rain clouds, and flowers all remind me of spring...

love, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment