Tuesday, March 31, 2015

inspiration....

Whenever I think about things I want to work on, or create, or even think of a way to achieve, I always have to have inspiration by someone or seeing something that makes my mind think and be active...stirs my imagination!

You think of how you feel emotionally and what you see right in front of your eyes...If you are confused, sad, mad or upset I think it's best to think about how you feel and put that into ideas to be creative or achieve what you want to achieve to get yourself through situations or bad times....

Somedays I am uninspired and I have no feelings about anything, and I feel lost, but everyone does I suppose....Everybody gets too tired and too upset from time to time and everyone feels uninspired at some times to achieve anything....everyone feels lazy at times!...haha!

when you need to be inspired to do nice things or the right thing, it's always good to be inspired by goodness---like your loved ones or your favorites....

whatever inspires you, it should always be something good....never something bad...

to be a good person, be heroic, be strong, and take care of things the right way, you always have to be inspired by something good or someone or something you love...

you can also draw strength and inspiration from loved ones to get you through all the sad bad choices in life you have made, and to get you through any thing that is difficult to get over or get through...Being inspired by loved ones is always a good way to get through difficult things in life....

you can be inspired to achieve greatness and be inspired to get out there and make a good difference in the world....

everyone needs to be inspired sometimes.

2 comments: