Wednesday, March 4, 2015

farmer's markets and fruit stands....we need more!....

Just thinking about how when I go to a store I would really like to be buying more locally grown and organic fresh fruits and vegetables...

I think it is a good thing to try and support local farmers in your area....and I really admire the fact that you can get those things at a farmer's market that is local...we have one nearby, but it is not that spectacular yet!...They need more support and more attention to get shoppers and farmers interested in them...

I think they need to have a very ginormous one!...you know with tents and shoppers everywhere....It would be a good thing for the local economy, shoppers, eating healthier, and the farmers to earn money!

there's nothing better to me than being able to purchase fresh produce like that.....it tastes better and with it being organic that is an added bonus, although I know it is a little more expensive to have organic fruits/vegetables I would still try to save money up to have it be cleaner/healthier....

Farmers can make more money with their fields and shoppers can make the local economy better in the certain seasons....

fruits and some vegetables I know cannot be grown here but they could purchase those elsewhere and allow people to support those farmers as well...

it's just something that I think needs to be here for everyone and it is something that I really like!

all the fruit stands need support as well and we need more of those also....It's just a part of spring/summer that I enjoy shopping at....

roadside fruit stands with brightly colored fliers to get attention and cute signs---all those things get people to stop/shop there and it makes the road have character...haha!

having road side fruit stands, sometimes you do not have to travel all the way to town to a grocery store to purchase fruits/vegetables and that saves time and gas money ya know?

I support local farmers, fruit stands, and farmers markets....





No comments:

Post a Comment