Monday, February 20, 2017

asthma and allergies...

The thunderstorms last night were so nice! I fell asleep listening to the thunder and rainfall....thunderstorms help me to sleep when they are peaceful...

I started sneezing earlier...Ah--choo !!!

I am an allergy and asthma patient...I hate that !.....lol....i have forever been allergic to many items...things in nature, such as molds, pollen,.....I have taken an allergy test before at the allergy doctor.....I know what I am allergic to...

Benadryl is the only allergy tablet I can use....works well for me...causes me to be sleepy, take 1 tablet every 4 hours...stay home when taking, dangerous to drive while taking...sleep well at night with 1 tablet...

Sometimes a person may have itchy rash on skin...you can use Benadryl cream for that...but do not use the cream and take the Benadryl tablets together !....dangerous....yikes !

Caladryl lotion is also useful for itchy skin places...use sparingly....

Asthma is something I have forever suffered with, it is terrible to suffer from asthma...feels like drowning...very nasty lung disease.....I never have been a smoker, and I never will be.....

I have used many different asthma inhalers throughout the years...the corticosteroid inhalers seem to work best for my lungs and asthma.....

Breo Ellipta and Incruse inhalers are two that I know have been helpful to me and my lungs for asthma treatment...

Asthma is something that too many people suffer from and it is very dangerous and depressing when you suffer from it....when you struggle to breathe daily for air, and cannot find relief, it is scary and upsetting....

I think often of the people who have asthma terribly, and have no treatment....it is upsetting to struggle to breathe...

We need to bring awareness to asthma and allergies....Know what is making you sick, and to sneeze, wheeze...create more asthma treatments that all can afford....treatments that work well for stopping asthma....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment