Wednesday, February 8, 2017

more valentine cutes !......

Valentines Day is for everyone, not just your significant romantic other.....you may wish to gift your children, friends, family, co--workers a Valentine gift....

Cherry Mash is a candy that is good with a glass of milk...I purchased one yesterday......it is a Valentine itself I think!...lol

I see that Wal-Mart Bakery has nicely decorated cookies, cupcakes for Valentine's Day...they are nice.

Little Debbie Valentine snack cakes or brownies are so good to enjoy, and decorated nicely...

Valentine gift bags, wrap, stickers, paperwares, Crystal roses, greeting cards are very affordable at Dollar Tree.....

I always have to carry an ink pen with me in my purse, I see that the dollar stores and others have flower/rose pens, and other Valentine ink pens.....those are so beautiful! I think that I also saw those that lite up and shine....affordable, and different....Valentine color hues....cute!

Fresh flower Valentine bouquets are very beautiful, and nice to gift to others.....Wal-Mart has them affordable, I think those are wonderful.

Marzetti brand----caramel, strawberry glaze, or chocolate fruit dips are good.....I enjoy apple slices, or strawberries with caramel, or chocolate fruit dip.....I have also seen a brand called Dole that has chocolate fruit dip....good! Strawberry glaze is nice with Angel Food cake drizzled onto the top of the cake with whipped cream....

I have a recipe for fruit dip that I enjoy.

Valentine's Day is for all!

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment