Wednesday, February 22, 2017

finding the right home for pets....

I found a new bath/body/perfume scent I adore ! It is called Philosophy, Amazing Grace and Pure Grace....oh, these smell wonderful !.....both light scents and not too overpowering....I could wear this daily.....a set would be nice....for bath/body...bathing daily is nice, smelling wonderful is too...I think it is $ 49/an item and up.

Thinking of the many pets that need good homes...I know we need only to have safe, loving, caring homes for all pets....and people need to take proper care of all pets....

Pets are your family and they need to be well taken care of...be very serious about taking good care of, and caring always for them ! Pets are a blessing to your life....I know this....

Your life will forever be changed when you adopt, or are given a pet ! We need to nurture/care/adore our pets....I know I love/care for all of my pets....they have changed my life, and caused my sad/bad days to be better and happier....they have also brought to me many days of laughter !

I think pets need to be matched to new owners/families that they are most similar to...you know, if a human owner is maybe missing certain areas, there may also be a pet that is missing limbs, eyes, or other body areas also, so you and your new pet both know of the issue....pals forever !

Show respect to your pets, never neglect/abuse or leave unattended, I become very upset and angry over the many pets I see on highways running across the roads with leashes dragging, or sadly the pets hit by vehicles on roads!!!...Needs to Stop !!! Be responsible and try !

When given a pet or adopting one know that you always have to be there for them, show respect to them, love and care for them Always.....they are your family....

Pet foods may be expensive, but we know we can purchase most affordable....always clean their messes, and keep litter boxes cleaned...I work on keeping my pets bowls, water dishes, and litter boxes cleaned daily....

If your pets may escape you need to find them ! Keep dogs well taken care of in shaded places outdoors, on tie out cords, with shelter, food and water always....if the dogs are too grand for indoors of your home...

I think it is best that cats stay in the home with litter boxes, I see way too many cats roaming the streets, roads, everywhere, you could easily lose your cats also...too dangerous.....keep in home ! 

We need to continually search for the right homes for all pets...if you can't take good proper care of pets give pets to shelter...and they will find better homes for them...

Find pets safe and good forever homes.

julie


No comments:

Post a Comment