Tuesday, February 21, 2017

cereals....

There are many different cereals to enjoy for breakfast....some people even enjoy cereal for supper, I know that I do...a bowl of cereal + milk, fill to the top!....there are healthy and plain cereals...I enjoy them all!.....lol...here are cereals I prefer...just for fun!

Post, General Mills, Malt-o-meal, Best Choice, Save a lot.I like all.

Kellogg's --- all
Raisin Bran
Frosted Flakes, Cinnamon frosted flakes, corn flakes
Grape nuts
All Bran
Lucky Charms
Cheerios--all..
Cinnabon cereal
Coco Puffs
Honey Smacks
Apple Jacks
Kashi.cereal
Rice Krispies
Great Value--all
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Trix cereal...with cute rabbit on box!
Smores cereal
Marshmallow Mateys
Sunbelt cereal--all
Fruity Pebbles, Coco Pebbles
Tiny Toasts cereal--all
Golden Crisp
French Toast Crunch
Shredded wheat--all
Fruit Loops
Golden Grahams
Corn Pops
Ninja Turtles cereal !
Cookie Crisp
Rice Chex--all
Uncle Sam--cereal
Honey Bunches of Oats
Cap n Crunch
Krave choco cereal
Cascade Farms
Honey Comb
Annie's--all
Great Grains
Kix cereal

Mini cereal box packs, purchase in block..offers variety of cereals in mini boxes...I have always enjoyed these during my school days !...affordable.

Many cereals are the same...just some off brand...most affordable...

I enjoy breakfast cereal all year ' round...

julie










No comments:

Post a Comment