Monday, February 6, 2017

valentine plush gifts....

Last night I was able to watch the " Kitten/Cat Bowl " on Hallmark channel of tv.....it was very silly, cute, made me giggle!.....kittens/cats enjoying football!...lol...

I have been seeing the Valentine gifts aisles in most stores, and I was able to see the Wal-Mart Valentine plush aisle....oh my goodness!.....there are many colorful plush animals and at another store they had plush roses!.....very sweet.

I have seen the plush animals in many colorful hues and different animals....I adore plush animals as gifts to give to others....all sizes, very grand, to very small!

i saw these:

Teddy bears
Dogs
Sloth
Lion
Cats
Rabbit
Owl
Frog
Gorilla
Monkeys----Dollar Tree has bright colorful monkeys!

Also colorful hued hearts, red roses all plush....many different stores...I think the Valentine TY Beanie plush are very nice also.....

Plush valentines are wonderful.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment