Friday, July 7, 2017

i remember.....

Nice to go enjoy lunch today at Taco Bueno.

Anyway blog,

I was thinking about something I see everyday that makes me sad / upset, and keeps me remembering things, and people I don't ever wanna think about again....

It is weird how you try to go on with life, accept things that happened, and learn to just try and walk away from those feelings, people, emotions, and it can seem often that no matter how much you try to forget them, or whatever it may be, all it takes is seeing something, a scent of something, or driving by somewhere, going to a store you enjoyed with them, this can all cause sadness, it causes you to remember..

I remember so many upsets, danger, people who have upset me, hurt me, broken my heart, and it is often difficult to forget my anger and broken heart....and difficult to forget how I feel being treated so terribly....everyone goes through this I know...

Just seeing things, or hearing someone's name, seeing things that remind me of the people who have hurt you terribly, or even loved ones you miss....it is upsetting + depressing...

I can go somewhere, smell a scent of soap, or even smell a scent in a store and immediately, my memory takes me instantly back to the past few years, and I am thinking about those people being with me, that day, it all brings a person down....

I start thinking, " oh, that was the day I went with them there, or the day I was at town with so and so, I miss them. " or I start thinking : " That is the day I was heartbroken, I was there, I was wearing those shoes, so and so said blah, blah. "...

Old memories that you remember about loved ones can be the most painful, trying to go on from heartbreak, and you know, forget a stupid boy who broke your heart...Things like that..you know you never will be over....

We all learn lessons from our experiences, good or bad...just apart of life....with pain, you learn to be strong + independent...go on...Never give up...

I am always a strong person, brave, courageous, and tough....but some of these places, sights, scenes, scents, are very difficult to forget....

You try to go on with life and forget upsets, heartbreak, pain, danger, and you cannot escape it, because it is always right there in your face, as an item, place, scent, or person....all holding a memory to something or someone you wanna forget.....

no matter how much you try to run from a memory, or go on, it seems to always show up in something...

I know it's weird but I remember.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment