Sunday, July 16, 2017

summer cooking....

I was almost about to start being dizzy yesterday evening after my ear started to be itchy, I quickly took a meclizine / Dramamine tablet !...the spins stopped in my head, my ear is itchy, often pops, allergies, sinus troubles always....thank goodness I had those tablets !....take one every eight hours, helps with nausea, sea sick issues also...I have great value meclizine, affordable, and also Dramamine....being dizzy, spins, make me vomit...upsets me...

Talking to you blog, about my purchases affordable yesterday, and some finds...

Peacock feather ink pen, plastic, small, many pretty colorful hues, with iridescent, sparkly stone, glitter, oh, it is so nice, placed in purse, found at Dollar General store !...just $ 1...colorful ink...

Hershey ' s cookie crunch bar, so yum !...affordable, newer candy bar...just tried it, many different kinds...good !

Purchased some bagged potatoes, I enjoy them many ways, washed, grand sized, different than garden, because of grand size...I love potatoes, and those ways of enjoying them for breakfast.

 the hashbrown potatoes patties, preformed, baked with some salt and pepper onto them, and ketchup !....good for breakfast..Wal-Mart, save a lot, local grocery, very easy to prepare, also the hashbrown crumbles in bags, just shredded...often with peppers added...just fry with oil to prepare in skillet....look like small haystack !...lol...add salt, pepper, ketchup...good for breakfast, just ate some.

I have been cooking those simple to prepare items this summer, so I like to use the frying technique, fry daddy cookers with canola oil, or any oil you prefer....always drain foods that are fried on paper towels layered..better for all..

I purchase the Fast Fixins steak strips / chicken strips, breaded, affordable, in packages, yesterday I purchased some jalapeno cream cheese poppers !...these are so good !...breaded already, just fry, enjoy !....easy to prepare...quickly.

Mozzarella sticks, breaded, fry also, just as the breaded chicken strips....easy to prepare...let everything cool down, very hot ! I enjoy fried foods as sides and / or with salads, other vegetables....

And I purchased some Ranch style beans, canned, seasoned, so good, nice with a sandwich as a side, burgers, hot dogs, I love ranch style canned beans, available everywhere, all brands...

Just for fun, easy to prepare.

j.






No comments:

Post a Comment