Monday, July 10, 2017

phone harassment...

More screaming at me all night, felt exhausted from it, screaming about rogers house, houses up the road, money sluts, I cannot get any rest...afraid I may die, pass out from his constant harassing my mind...

Tells me everyday julie b, Jess, Allison, Ashley j., Morgan, Megan j., all dead, hate me, then alive then dead, same as all the guys, j.w., j. j, Anthony, Mike, clints, kacey,, Kris both, my bro, Bobby, Frank, r.c.,kenzee, ., whole bunch, dead, hate me then alive, sick of it...! Wish I knew truth...also said last night all of u were angry, dead, fat, then alive...bla, bla, bla....don't feel bad everyday he tells me I am a fat bitch, he needs to gain a ton, he's a nasty skinny weasel...

Calls on phone fake voice machines, calls my house, cell phone, then plays known voices, tells stories...all corrupt, harassing to ruin things I wanna go do, like peaches, screamed all night long cause I wanna go to Texas, they will kill everybody bitch !...tries controlling my life everything in it...stalker.

Stories about that boy from t town....are endless, this then that, don't know the truth, dead, alive, married, girlfriends, kids, hates me, trying to kill me this, that, harasses, I am very tired !...sick of confusion...

Angry yesterday, almost pulled my brain waves down yelling in my head with equip, said u guys were gonna kill me, because I write letters for help, let ya know things going on...

 Exhausted !

Harassing my mom again nasty with equip, yelling about short smelly harassing friends, damn they are stalkers too ! Nosy, loud mouth, yell down road...follow me everywhere...sick of it...

Sorry to bother you again, but this phone crooked shit needs to stop, very stupid juvenile, like Travis bshaw type lunacy....

He's trying to control my life, I can't sleep, eat, think, go to bathroom without him knowing, yelling, or commenting...

I feel sorry for his brother, what a mess, for him also.

j.



No comments:

Post a Comment