Monday, July 17, 2017

Terrible harassment...

Still harassing me, I am exhausted, stressed, tired, scared, cannot get rid of s., screaming in my head with crooked equipment, crooked fbi, dea ???..sick of them trying to viciously attack me, hack me, kill me because I am not involved in anything !...

It is sad that a good person like me suffers, with minimal help, I have no equipment to defend myself / brain waves, keep myself safe, still be screamed at in my head, every 5 secs, by s, and others I think...

Screamed at me all day today as I drove to town with my grandma for her errands, I can't even think because of the screaming, I am stressed, nervous, tired of years of brain wave hacks, screams, running my mind off, I know they keep on doing this...screams about money, nasty whores kin to t town.....all follow me still harass, scream about Money and others money, I don't even know all this stuff, crooked red neck okla fbi, dea, sick of this all my life...

I cry daily because of no help, non stop harassment, exhaustion, no sleep !!! I wish I could rest, he and they need turned off of me, so I can rest, I miss a full night rest, thoughts to myself..I think I am going to die, I battle everyday to live I feel..

Keeps screaming you r not involved in nothing so you have to be killed bitch !....sick of this...

Sick of screaming about Jared baby, fake or real, whatever all weird, stupid, pointless, I don't care about what's going on whatever this really is....

Why am I attacked, when I don't even talk to anyone, left in the dark, secrecy, but I am screamed at daily...

I am a good person, just devastated.

I am tough, but this has all wore me out, had enough, too much....need help, and fast I think, I am exhausted, afraid, basically alone...trying to figure this all out...

Sril screams chatter, talking on all fans in my house, feeling weirdness at driveway, cats still peeing everywhere, dog tired.

Still a bitch too !...but the queen of all !

Oh, they will scream after another letter, but s., he seriously needs help now !, he will kill me with his drug head mind....

Love, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment