Saturday, July 8, 2017

more crap...

Just another week of endless crap, same story, just different day.

Not being a whiney brat, but harassment is still bad, from s, and others up the road....I reached a breaking point the other day after being followed by those lunatics short people from the bshaw house and whatever else junk nasty house they are living in up the road or over to Rogers house, all those dump nasty houses on that road.....sick of these nasty lunatics....

Those at bshaw house keep following me in those damn masks, making faces at me, and shouting outdoors toward my house, dressing in a mask of a. Bshaw...weirdos...short tiny people....just sick of this corruption, creepiness...you never know what these drugged out lunatics will try....

Talks, screams about junk house on corner everyday, nasty people living in that nastiness trailer...makes me wanna puke all this....

S. Still needs to be gone far from here along with those lunatics....still talking to my mind every 5 secs, all day, all night, talking much, much worse....I feel sicker, can't relax or calm down, causing anxiety, he is still harassing my mother talking nasty, tingling her nasty, she said she is exhausted from this, and cannot rest....she feels sick from no rest, and coughing....I'm worried about all this I can't get stopped...

He screams about money, sluts, Rogers house, bshaw house, all houses near here, and that over east...every damn day...sick of it !...talks non stop about n mix man corrupt at OkCity, saying he will kill me, whoever that nasty n mix guy is...???..I guess more Dean c, Sandy p, Philip m, corrupt buds ?....

he Yells about all the fugs over at s town, and m town, fug ol nasty Shelby gaybo L....Jennifer fug Richardson, nunleys, nasty fug Mary, Jimmy, Barbara m....Kelly J....j.d. run over all your dogs wallerpants, so sick of all the fugs he yells about !....he says they are all coming back to get me from jail...some stupid crap everyday....also fug rat haired bitch Amanda....talks about her...all the slutfest at s town, and Elgn....

Every time I go to town he says I am hurting people, taking his money, ruining something for him....Yells at me in my head whole time I am at town driving or shopping..

He keeps telling me I am dying of cancer, he says cancer treatment centers of America in my head....he talks non stop about aids, sex, nasty talk, hep c....diseases, having creek babies with sluts, cries about his friends, family...blames me for everything wrong in the world...

Talks about baby being born in my family, fake then real, same ol story, bout my brother...wish I knew truth...

He keeps saying you are corrupt, angry at me, are trying to harm me, this is this or that is that....tells my mom at night she says, that he is saying he is I.t. and j.j and j. w....nasty talk...we are all too tired for this lunacy, drug crap from him....keeps saying that boy is dead, has aids, tons of kids, is corrupt...blah, blah...kyle s told me the same when he was hacking my mind daily....I don't know what is truth or crap anymore...I am very tired, and confusion, exhaustion sets in, I get nervous, anxiety, from all the this is this, or no, it's that, you're wrong I lied, laughing like a lunatic....sick of it...

Cats oddly won't rest, still pee in floor meow at ceiling, dog barks all night, tired...I cannot rest neither can my mom...she says...

I hope this is out of my life soon, I could rest better with less b.s. some clarity, truth officially...

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment