Friday, July 14, 2017

Pickles !...

Garden has been producing well...had plenty of cucumbers and was able to make homemade pickles, several jars !....I used Ms. Wages pickling pack....good !...salty, but you know pickles !....lol

Tomatoes are doing well, growing a few grand size, yellow squash, nice also....squash casserole time !....I slice my tomatoes after washing, salt as I prefer....all by themselves, tomatoes are good...

I have always enjoyed preparing a sandwich during summer, lately I have been creating those B L T ( bacon, lettuce, tomatoes ) with mustard or mayo added, those garden fresh tomatoes taste good on a B L T sandwich...just place bacon on paper towels first !....grease is nasty on a sandwich...haha !

I purchased a few items yesterday from local grocery, Cheetos Paws ( I think they are cute, remind me of Tigger cat's paw prints )...just laugh !...these Cheetos are Paw shaped like a cat's paw !....very neat, great cheesy chip to go with sandwiches....Wal-Mart has many sacks of the Cheetos Paws....cute !

I also found some flour tortillas Allsup ' s is the brand...turquoise on the packaging...really nice....

Then I purchased a 20 marker pack, by Crayola, affordable...I enjoy using these for my word search books, more fun, colorful, I just mark through the words as I find them...

I have been trying to rest !....taking a nap is a wish of mine everyday, I love naps, even if they are only 15 mins or 20 mins.....power naps for strength during the day, I need more rest....keeping my room dark during the summer is best, to cool with the cooling fans on....

j.






No comments:

Post a Comment