Tuesday, February 24, 2015

being forgetful....

I like toasted bagels with cream cheese for breakfast...my favorite!

I was thinking about how often I misplace items...I think sometimes I get very nervous, stressed, or upset and in a hurry...then I just forget where I have placed something and I will panic about it....

Then after realizing I have misplaced that something I will look for it hurriedly because I am in a hurry to go somewhere or be somewhere at a certain time!....

the funniest thing is when I am looking for whatever it may be and it is right behind me or sometimes I am holding it in my hand!!!.....haha!...I just laugh at myself all the time...

I have an Auntie who loses her car keys all the time and loses her cellphone often...she makes me giggle all the time!...we go to a store sometimes and then we leave and go home and she will say:"Oh NO! I lost my cell phone!!! I lost my keys! ".....haha!.....I think I need to purchase me and her both some kind of attachments that will keep keys and phones in our purses or our pockets!

it's just something like that all the time!.....I get rather forgetful when I have so many things to get completed in a day and so many things on my mind all day...I don't really like to be rushed a lot...

something that I also like to keep is a reminder about important things I need to complete or accomplish on certain days and at certain times....I keep important things written on my calendar in my room or  I would also think a daily planner would be a wonderful thing to have!...a blue or turquoise one!....haha!

it's just like I always keep a grocery/store/task list written out onto paper and I can always know what I need exactly at home from the stores and that way I do not have to go all the way back home because I have forgot something....I need to mail something, purchase what all items I need from a store...or I have other things to complete that day I just write that all onto a notebook paper and rip it off and throw it into my purse so that way I remember everything I need to accomplish that day!

it's ok to be forgetful...everybody gets that way...

love julie

No comments:

Post a Comment