Wednesday, February 11, 2015

women should be great friends to each other.....

One thing I think about is that so many young women and older women do not get along a lot of times and they can be very jealous and selfish to one another...it is very hurtful.I'm a woman I should know!....

It's sometimes very tough to find friends that are other women you can be friends with that won't be very jealous and will always be there to support you in all the things you want to succeed in...I know that I have been a great friend always!
 
I think that all women, young and old should always be there to support one another in sad times and happy times and successful times....Just be great friends that truly do care about one another and not belittle them, be jealous, try to hurt them, or talk about them behind their back...
 
Women seem to criticize other women on their looks, their hair, their clothes, their ideas, their successes, and they seem to laugh at them behind their backs pretending to be friends, while the whole time they try to ruin great opportunities for them!...I mean, why even pretend to be friends when you obviously only want to ruin someone's life and make fun of them?!!! makes no sense!.....it must all be jealousy or something....

friendships should not be difficult or upsetting.

who cares about all those things women get jealous of?!..I don't care..i don't care about obsessing over being beautiful or being a zillionaire like they are...who cares!.I'm happy for others when they are achieving great things in life and acquire wonderful good things in life!
 
I'm just trying to say that a lot of women need to work at being true, great friends to other women and be happy for them in all their successes and be a wonderful supportive friend!...it's not that tough to work at being that great friend....

women should also respect themselves and their own bodies...don't belittle themselves with vulgarity and nastiness....it's very sad and upsetting...
 
I think women need to be allowed to make their own decisions and have a voice to speak out just like all men do in all countries, women should be equal to men and have all the rights men have...that is only the right and good way to be!....women and men need to work at making things better for the world and get along at all times if possible as well to make the world a beautiful place free of danger and crime....

women are just as tough as men are!...I know that I am!...Haha!....I don't think I could win a wrestling match at all NO!....but who knows? when I get mad I probably could....Haha!

love, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment