Tuesday, February 3, 2015

being a great friend.....

Being a great friend is something that a person should always be when you are blessed enough to have someone to be friends with....

I have had friends in the past who turned out to actually not even be a true friend to me and in the end the saddest part is that as much as I have went out of my way to be a great friend to them and show them that I care...they never even really liked me...

I had friends who were women that have not been true friends...that hurts me..Some women are always jealous, conniving, angry, or trying to betray you..Someone once told me you can't be friends with other women....And I have to wonder if that is true sometimes?.....

But I think every woman needs a few friends that are other women, and that men need other friends that are men....and that women and men can be friends also!

It just takes a lot of work to be a true friend and you have to really want to be friends with someone and not betray them....

ways to be a great friend I think are:

never be jealous. 
be encouraging in anything they progress in.
tell them you care about them.
stop by and see them or take them somewhere nice.
laugh all the time.
cry with them when they are upset and tell them it will be just fine.
cheer them when they are sick or sad.
remember Birthdays, always send a gift or card.
remember all holidays, send cards or gifts if you can.
when they achieve something great in their life, always be happy for them when they are happy!
always keep them safe when they are in danger.
when they are making bad choices always advise them to choose a better choice!

when someone you thought was a real friend betrays you and hurts you...just walk away and find other friends!...that's what I have always had to do...


love, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment