Friday, February 27, 2015

tattoos are art.....

Going to be snowing, sleeting, freezing rain outside for the next few days...Brr!....Maybe I can make a snowman?!...haha!...Hope the electricity doesn't go out...

good day for painting...

I was looking at a magazine somewhere the other day and it had all these tattoo designs in it and I started looking at it......It's amazing how they can draw all these things so nice and beautiful and then ink them on your skin...It takes very creative artists to tattoo like that....

It's funny how tattoos are just art on the skin.....they reflect your life and your personality..when you see someone you look at their tattoos and you can learn a little about them and their life.....I think tattoos are very interesting and neato!

When you see all the time and creative effort that goes into picking out a tattoo to put onto your skin it is very sweet and thoughtful when people get tattooed for their family and loved ones ya know?....

I do not have any tattoos and I don't want to ever get one...I'm terrified of needles! ouch!

I love art and creativity and I suppose that is why I like to look at tattoos and I think they are very interesting when I see people with them....

the amount of time and thought that goes into choosing a tattoo must take quite a while and be well thought out because when you get tattoos you have them your whole life!...

I think they are very beautiful and it's just all art....I like all the designs they have and pictures...

I like so many artistic and creative things like that!...when you think about it tattoos are just drawings and ink....

love, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment