Sunday, February 1, 2015

i love Jesus....

Very windy this morning not going to church..But I will read a few passages in the Bible today that way I always keep God with me at all times and Jesus Christ.

I've always loved Jesus because of what he has continually preached and taught for many, many years...I like to read about his teachings and I love everything he has ever said in the Bible...He didn't judge people and he is very caring, gentle, and understanding he loves all people who love him and The Lord...

One of my favorite things to carry with me in my purse or in my pocket is a cross..I always carry it with me at all times to remind me that Jesus Christ loves me and watches over everyone who loves and follows his word....Jesus is a wonderful man, He is God and Mary's son...

we all need to read about Jesus Christ's teachings because that is what I read and follow..He is a wonderful man to learn from and always read at least once a week his teachings..he tells you exactly how you need to be living your life!!!

Jesus Christ died for our sins, so when you ask for forgiveness no matter how awful you have been you are forgiven by God...because Jesus died for your sins you are cleansed of all sins by God when you follow Jesus and ask forgiveness in daily prayer...

one of my favorite songs when I was a small child was Jesus Loves Me...I still like that song..Because Jesus Christ loves everyone!

I like to always pray at least once a day for all kinds of things...God listens!

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment