Thursday, February 19, 2015

book of postal stamps....

I had to purchase a new book of postal stamps because I ran out of them...I have to go ahead and purchase a whole book because I live far away from town and that way I can just mail it in the mailbox from home....and it will get there on time when I already have a book of postal stamps there at home...

So when I got to the post office in town they had several books of different designed stamps to purchase...They had butterflies, hummingbirds, flowers all kinds and I just got the farmer's market designed stamps...very colorful and so pretty!

I know it's silly to think about stamps for the mail just to put on a letter or bill being designed or cute...but I rather like that!..It makes the task of mailing bills or letters/cards a little more fun to see something as neato as a special designed postal stamp to put on the envelope!...haha! especially when you have a bill to mail!..nobody likes those bills!...haha!

Some people like to collect stamps...I think that's cute!..it's just an older hobby not much people are into nowadays...but I still think that's cool...I have 3 postal stamps that I have kept and never used they are one of Cary Grant and another of Elvis..i just keep them in a box...I also have one with flowers on it that I thought was worth keeping....haha...

the book of stamps was about $10....but it saves on having to purchase gas everytime for the vehicle just to mail a letter/card, or bill.... 

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment