Saturday, February 28, 2015

last day of february....

Snow is falling outside right now...I fed the dogs, took Goofball for a walk....

It is very quiet and peaceful outside with the snow falling...I like it....

wow, I can't believe that February is over!.....It seems like time just flies by after you get February over...because Spring gets here and the weather changes and there are all kinds of outdoor activities to get started on....

I think about how when you get to the season of spring that the months seem to go by faster and before you know it, it is time for winter again!

sometimes I think to myself about how we all need to stop worrying so much over silly things and stop being so impatient about things....everything takes time!

change things up for something different while you work through the impatience and the situation and don't forget to laugh sometimes in between now and then!

I've always known things will always be ok in any doubts I may have or situations I feel I am tired of....I rely on reading devotionals for that when I feel that way...we all need to have God and hope in our lives...

in other news,

I made a small black cat setting in a pumpkin yesterday out of that polymer clay that I bought...he looks just like my Pumpkin cat...with his pretty green eyes....it's very cute!..i really enjoy working with that clay and creating figurines...

Oh weather!

Snow

Freezing Rain

Icy

Cold

Bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment