Tuesday, February 17, 2015

shopping--nail art, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant....

I painted my nails and toe nails the other day..i used turquoise then a coat of glitter that was light blue confetti...I like to paint all of my nails and shape them myself...I like them cut straight across then painted with a favorite nail polish.

I just buy a bottle of nail polish that is no more than $4...I don't care for buying a nail polish for $17!!! That is a waste of money..crazy!...

I did buy a small nail art kit the other day for only $1....it had several small bottles of glitter in it....to sprinkle on your nails and make designs with clear polish....it's very creative for me to work on my own nails like that....I like all the small beads, gemstones, glitters, colors, and adhesive nail arts they have...

I just find that working on my own nails and decorating them is something I like very much...you can use your imagination and draw/paint/glue anything on your nails/toe nails with tiny brushes..

they have sets at beauty supply stores and other stores...

I had to purchase some new shampoo the other day, and I always just buy that Tresseme shampoo but any shampoo will work just fine ya know? I like Tresseme shampoo because it gets my hair really clean and I like to scrub my scalp really good and wash my hair really well along with a conditioner it keeps my hair softer...I always make sure that I wash that shampoo and conditioner out totally because it can cause terrible problems.....

well, I also had to get more Degree deodorant because I like to keep at least 2 deodorants in my cabinet in the bathroom, and I also bought one more tube of toothpaste I like Crest 3D white!..it is very minty and I always make sure I brush at least 2 times a day...This toothpaste is my favorite because it keeps my teeth looking whiter..the longer I continually use it the whiter and cleaner my teeth will be....great toothpaste!..

always be careful because that toothpaste can discolor your clothing!..i accidentally got some on my shirt one day and I didn't notice it, then when I went to dinner I looked down and my blue shirt had a big ol white stain on it!!!...haha!..I thought:"What in the heck has happened to my shirt?!!"...the toothpaste had took the color out of my shirt!!! oh my goodness!..it was a new shirt too!...haha...oh well...that's why you have to watch the toothpaste and not get it on your clothing!

I also purchased some bleach disinfectant wipes for the bathroom and some bleach to clean with..bleach is a great cleaning product...it will get rid of any awful smell or bacteria in rooms..makes things smell better later on...

Always use a mask when using bleach it will overpower you when cleaning, I just use an inexpensive dust mask when I clean with chemicals in the rooms or other areas...it will take color out of clothing and is not to be ingested you know?...really dangerous for your eyes, mouth or skin...but it is a great thing!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment