Thursday, February 12, 2015

tell loved ones you care....

Oh my goodness I have the sneezes!...It has been very windy and it makes my allergies and asthma bad...I'm probably going to have to purchase more tissues...I sneezed alot yesterday and I guess that I pulled a muscle in my rib cage where I have arthritis and it hurts terribly when I cough or laugh!...I am taking Tylenol...it will heal in time I suppose! Ouch!

I think about a lot of times how I want to try and be a great person everyday and I work at being wonderful to all of my loved ones and friends...It's always a nice thing to try and be kind to everyone you love and care for!

I like to make sure that I always tell my loved ones:" I love you!" and " I care about you!"...because I think that is something that is very important to always tell them that you love and care for them....It's very sweet! it means a lot to your heart and makes you feel better when you can actually let others know how you feel....and they feel the same!

one thing that I know is for certain is that I always want to make my loved ones very proud of me because I love and appreciate them for being there in my life and caring for and loving me very much!...so I always strive to do the right thing and make wonderful beautiful things happen all the time....I am always looking for or thinking about nice kind things I can do for the world...

I've always been a very nice girl and I always will be a nice girl...I just want everyone to try and be the best person they can be to change the world everyday they are nice and kind...A person should always try to think of good things to change the world with, NOT mischief!....

when you love someone and care about someone always tell them that you love them!

To everyone I love and care about----I love you and I think about all of you all the time...I can't wait to see you!

love, Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment