Tuesday, February 10, 2015

going for a drive on a sunny day...

I had to help take my Grandparents shopping yesterday...so whenever we went my Grandpa decided he wanted to take a different route to get to that town...it wasn't that far.

I rather enjoyed it you know?....driving on different roads and taking a different path...I get tired and bored of the same old scenery all the time...he has relatives that live in the area and he wanted to go by their homes and see them, but we didn't have time to stop....

there were lots of hills and trees in that area and I thought how nice it is to see something picturesque...that's hilly country out there! lots of hills and hillbillies probably!....Haha!

I haven't been through that town in years...I think the last time I was there, I went to my brother's highschool baseball game...funny how the fence and the field have all changed but are still there...

I like driving through smalltowns and checking out the scenery in different locations....

it is easy to get lost in areas you have never traveled to before..so I always think about having enough gas in the vehicle and a map...plenty of cranberry juice to sip on incase I get lost!!!....haha!...and something for a headache when I get angry that I would get lost!....haha!...just joking...if I get lost I would just find my way back and read a map, or ask for instructions on how to find where I need to go.....and feel like a complete idiot!...haha

listening to the radio while driving is a favorite thing I like to do and I like to sing with the radio and pay attention to my driving....locations to travel to may be far or nearby and you need to always know you can get lost and it can be dangerous in some locations towns, cities, or rural areas...always be sure your vehicle is kept tuned up and checked out at a pit stop!...

it was a nice, sunny warm day yesterday for a drive...

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment