Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A safe, clean, happy world....

One thing I think about early in the morning is how much I wish the world would change for the good...The world is a place for happiness and peace...not anger, and violence...I think people should reach out and try to make the world a much safer, cleaner and happy place!!! ;)

The world is a place for living not for violence..I think that our Lord wants us to strive for happiness and end all the violence in the world..I sometimes think that he looks at this world and is very disappointed!....we are here for a purpose and I know that we need to be here to make God very proud of us..I know that the world is full of different people who all have different ideas and think about things differently and that we don't always agree but we need to work through things with peace and goodness not violence...

All countries all over the world need to be peaceful and work on being a better, safer, happier place....the whole world would certainly become more peaceful if all people all over the world would focus on making good things happen and not focus on evil....They could really change the whole world and make their lives and everyone's live much cleaner, safer and wonderful...

it would be so beautiful if everyone could laugh all the time and be happy wouldn't it?! That would make me very happy and I'm sure it would also make others happy if that could ever happen...

There are so many things to be doing in the world or in their own countries to make it safer and happier...Something they could all work on is ending violence and drugs....focus more on cleaning up their countries ridding them of trash and being more clean and beautiful....

my cleaning ways are as follows: Haha!

something I always like to do is keep things clean and wash things...

1.I don't like trash in the house, so I always clean up trash and I have small inexpensive plastic trash cans in each room with small trash bags in them.....I keep them cleaned daily...and put them in the large trash container outside.

2.I also pick up trash out in the lawn and pasture and put it in the large trash container...I always keep things clean and I dispose of trash.

3.I clean any vehicle in the car and outside of the car that I may drive..that's important...to wash and vacuum.

4.I vacuum and clean my home floors...with a vacuum, or the kitchen floors with a cleaning solution. 

5.i scrub and clean toilets with toilet bowl cleaner.

6.I also scrub and clean sinks in my bathrooms/kitchen...with a cleaning solution.

7.I dust all over the house with a dusting cloth and something called Pledge on the woodwork in the house makes it very pretty! dust is something that is in your house all the time...bad for asthma/allergies! also dusting a turned off ceiling fan/light fixture is something else I work on...changing out light bulbs also.

8.I keep my pets food/water bowls washed and I also give my 3 cats in the house baths and the 2 large dogs outside a bath when it is warm outside so they won't get sick.

9.I like to wash clothes, bed sheets, quilts/blankets, clothes/undergarments/socks/hats I wear, bath towels, kitchen towels, curtains all over the house, all separately in a machine....I use laundry detergent for those items...smells great!

10.I keep all bath and kitchen towels folded and put away in their proper storage place.

11.I like to cook food in the kitchen, so something I always do is keep my dishes, bakeware, pots and pans washed with a wonderful smelling dish soap they are in all smells so I pick a smell I like and use that!..

12.Something I like to use at all times is bleach and I prefer Clorox bleach and something else called Clorox Cleanup which works pretty much in the bathrooms and kitchen areas...and pet bowls...I use paper towels to clean up messes all over the house too!

13.sometimes I get a bucket and a mop and I make a half water solution of one part bleach and one part water. and mop up kitchen or bathroom floors..to keep germs/bacteria away.

14.I am very clean when I prepare food, I clean counter tops with a cleaning solution all the time, and I keep my stove top clean and oven clean with a oven cleaning solution and scrub that always...it's clean and keeps you from getting food borne illnesses...very important to clean those at all times.

15.I always like to take a bath or shower everyday..sometimes 2 times a day I will take a shower/bath..i like showers more....I also wash my hair and use a shampoo I like and a favorite bar soap or bath gel...and wash cloth or bath scrunchie.

16.I just wash my face with a bar soap called Ivory..i don't use any kind of special face soap or lotion..i never have...just a wash cloth and a bar soap, then I scrub my face and wash it off in the shower.
 
sometimes you can do all this house cleaning in a few days, sometimes a week or so, but it needs to be done so when you work on being clean and keeping things cleaner in your house you don't have such a large mess to continually clean....

thank goodness for bleach and cleaning solutions, soaps, scrubbing pads, cleaning cloths, toilet scrubbers, paper towels!!!...Haha!

i think we should be cleaner and work on those things and work on ending violence and drugs...to make the world a better, happier place for you, your loved ones, and everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment