Sunday, November 9, 2014

i like cowboy boots......

bought 2 new hypoallergenic pillows..maybe I can sleep a little better...haven't been feeling very good lately...I have a little bronchitis I think...i'll get better...my inhaler is for bronchitis...it helps.

sleep is good for you when you don't feel well.

going to church today, then look at a store for a new nite lite for my bedroom...I always like to have a nite lite on in my bedroom so I can see when I wake up...

looking forward to the icy cold air moving in this week...makes it feel more like winter.

I'm sure I will have a cup or 2 of hot chocolate this week because it's going to be so cold I always like to drink it on icy cold days!

I have taken my heavy coat out of the clothing storage and I am going to wear it this week along with jeans, a sweater, socks, a winter hat, and my cowboy boots..

cowboy boots are my favorite kind of shoe..they fit my feet great because I have wide feet and they are very strong when you have to walk on all kinds of things that may injure your feet or go through regular shoes..i have never had anything go through the bottom of a cowboy boot!

they can be pricey, but they are a good investment in the long run because they never wear out! they are tough foot wear..i have always wore cowboy boots and I will always wear them!!!..plus they are very warm, and beautiful in all colors, sizes, and designs on them.

I adore cowboy boots!



No comments:

Post a Comment