Friday, November 28, 2014

almost Christmas season....

Thanksgiving was nice....I finally got to take a nap!...haha.

Today I helped my Grandma find a lost cow...she got lost in a pasture away from the other cows and was hiding in some trees...it took most of the morning to get her led back to the other pasture and the other cows before we got a round bale of hay and fed them...I think she's happy to be back with the others!...we had to call her by honking the pickup truck horn and shaking some feed that was in a feed container....

going to try and decorate outside with some Christmas lights tomorrow maybe if I have time and it's not too windy outside!...They would all be took away out of my hand, and off of the house if it's too windy!!! Haha!....I like to nail lights up on the side of the house where the roof ends, you know, that board that hangs over..whatever it's called..lol..

it's a lot of work but I like to get the ladder, hammer and nails and hang lights strands up on them....I have multicolored lights you can choose any color you like and that's what makes it beautiful!

Some people like to buy other forms of decoration for Christmas outside your house and I have a wreath that's lighted and a new decoration that sits on the ground that I bought this year!...it's a surprise what it is...very pretty lights on it....

some decorations are very inexpensive that's what I buy...and some are expensive...inexpensive is just as great as expensive I think!...so get out there and get to work on decorating outside your house for Christmas!!!.....it's cheerful and pretty at night when you have them on...

I think decorating with lights outside at night helps to bring in the celebration of the Christmas year...I believe in Jesus and it celebrates his birth and his mother Mary....I like Christmas because I love God...so I put those lights on the house and I decorate it beautiful for everyone to see and to know I believe....I also believe in angels...I think they watch over us all the time....you can't see them but they are there!

I am also putting up the Christmas tree tomorrow in my house....Because I have allergies/asthma I have to have an artificial Christmas tree and it is green. I like to adorn it with light strands of any color and bright colored tinsels that are inexpensive I buy/collect all kinds of ornaments and Christmas related items at the dollar stores or other stores and I have been collecting them for awhile.....it's a lot of fun looking for those in all kinds of dollar stores and all other stores...unique and something different and fun to do for the holiday season!

my favorite shape is a star and I have one on the top of the tree that has lights on it that flash...very pretty!..You can make your Christmas tree themed any color you want or multi colored...

I have been listening to some Christmas cds that I have bought and there are so many out there to buy and so many to choose from.....I like the traditional Christmas cds the classics...and I also like to watch all the Christmas claymation tv programs that are on the tv this season....haha!...they're unique and fun...I always watch for their advertisements.....watched them since I was a small child...

I think Christmas is a very special time of the year to know to always be peaceful and celebrate with family and friends, and to just make the whole month of December whimsical...

Christmas is not about all the presents and material things you can buy it's about celebrating for the season , being thankful for your loved ones, being thankful for all the blessings from above, and living your life the right way....Christmas doesn't have to be expensive, it can be beautiful with money or without money....

Just get out there and immerse yourself in all the Christmas decorations, celebrations and claymation tv shows you can!!! Haha! 

gotta go to work on these things tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment