Tuesday, November 18, 2014

healthy things.....nail art...

Going to start walking today...I've always walked as part of my exercise regime...I try to eat healthy with fruits and vegetables everyday as well....I only drink water and 100% cranberry juice...everyday..no sodas at all!!! hurts my kidneys!

It's been very difficult to walk nearby my house due to the dust in the air, and the terrain is a climb which is good for a walking workout...but sometimes the road is rather dangerous nearby and I'd like to be able to walk down the road but it's dangerous so I just walk in the pasture at my house....

I'm going to start walking again in my pasture and I like to take a music player and headphones with me as I walk..I've always done that....music helps you to walk I think!...haha...I like to listen to that and I sing along and walk...it's just been so dusty and windy that it affects my asthma and allergies whenever I walk out there somedays....exercising outside is a good thing to do because being outside in the sun you also get vitamin D from the sunshine and fresh air...

I try to eat yogurt at least once daily in the evening because it's good for your digestive system and some people I'm sure can't eat that due to health related issues, but a probiotic is good to take as well if you can't eat a yogurt....it just helps my stomach I know so I like to eat that everyday...

I haven't painted my nails in a while I think I will try to paint them today a pretty color that I would like...I just paint or decorate my own nails with gems and adhesive art gems sometimes and occasionally I will buy a nail art kit those are fairly inexpensive and you can find those acrylic nail kits already decorated and painted that you just glue on and shape yourself...I like those!

I like to do those when I want pretty nails...it's art to me, and I like to be able to make my nails look how I want them to by myself....it's fun to me to decorate and manicure/pedicure my own nails and toe nails....I just do my own nails myself it's cheaper and quicker when you don't have time...and you create the look yourself and I like that....

there are acrylic nails with designs on them already, and some are painted already, and some are plain, then you can shape them with a nail file and paint them or clear polish them after you have glued them onto you real nail...whatever you want to do..when you want to have the acrylic nails....it's more fun that way I think to do your own nails!

I don't wear acrylic nails, just sometimes when I want to or I'm bored I will get a package and work on my nails...they are very pretty and fun to work on when you want that look on your nails...the glue is very strong glue, so I'm always careful to get the glue only on my nails not my skin or anywhere else because it will glue my skin/everything... and make it very difficult to get unglued!!! yikes!

 you can remove the nail glue sometimes with acetate nail polish remover works well, you have to use a cotton ball and put that over the area with glue to remove the glue from your skin...I like to sit at a table to work on this with a newspaper or magazine underneath my hand....you can also get friends or family members to help you and you can help them too....

I can buy a bottle of nail polish for $1 to $4...I don't go over that amount of money on a bottle of nail polish...they're just as good as the $15 bottles!!!...I like all colors and I like glittery nail polishes of all colors...the adhesive gems and decorations are a lot of fun to put on your nails..and they are also fairly inexpensive.I like the Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter nail art adhesives they are cute!

I just wear fake nails sometimes...I haven't wore any in years, they sort of hurt my nails...whenever I do put my own acrylic nails on, I like them short and filed square straight across the tops....pretty!

I think it is a good thing for men and women to always buy nail clippers and keep their nails and toe nails trimmed.....it's better for you....nail clippers are fairly inexpensive and at most stores.....

love, julie





No comments:

Post a Comment