Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving 2014.....

Today I bought a few sparkly blue and turquoise foils for Christmas..I'm theming my Christmas blue and turquoise...and decorating my room in those iridescent plastic icicles that are on a strand, and blue lights as well...

I bought 2 snowflake decorations that go on a Christmas tree and they are blue and turquoise separately and also sparkly!....

Getting ready for Thanksgiving.....I have already made a Pumpkin and a Pecan pie...they're probably my favorite.....along with broccoli casserole, Turkey and dressing, mashed potatoes, salad, hot rolls and the list goes on...just spending thanksgiving with my Grandparents and my brother I guess...

Thanksgiving is about being Thankful and I'm thankful to be alive and not be sick this year I suppose....no more pneumonia like last year....I always think well I made it another year..

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment