Saturday, November 1, 2014

freezing!......

Stayed home last night...I just fell asleep listening to music...

it was freezing last night and I got rather cold...I have an electric blanket I've had for several years...I need to get a new one hopefully this year maybe for Christmas?!!....lol.

checked the antifreeze in my car yesterday evening and then I had to go help my grandma pickup her feeding truck that she uses in the pasture to feed cows with....it was pretty much a uneventful evening....

I think that now that it is getting to be chilly weather it's time for drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows again! and cappuccino I like decaffeinated the best but it's getting tough to find...

I like to wear my pajamas and that way I get very warm and fall asleep easily they are so comfortable!!! so are nice fuzzy blankets to curl up in!!!...sleepy!

My dog Goofball has tore part of the window screen and it has a huge hole in it so I'm kind of worried about that..i don't know how much those cost and if I can repair it on my own....but I suppose I will be able to repair it myself by finding any kind of information on repairing window screens I will figure that one out!!!

kind of mad at him over that and tearing up my clothes he wants to wrestle or play catch with his chew toy but he's very hyper because he's still a puppy I think...it takes patience to train animals and I know he needs a lot of attention and it will be a chore getting him to be calmer and act more proper like the dog gentleman he is!!!....Haha!

going to have to buy more dog food cans for him since it is getting colder weather outside it's good for all animals to have canned food in fall/winter for them to stay healthy and active when it's cold...it's good for them to stay healthy this time of year...

I like Gravy Train dog food in a can he seems to like it and I can find a good price on it usually...that's great I think to save money when you have bills, groceries, and other expenses....I can usually find it on sale .44cents/a can!!! and Goofball likes it he eats the whole can everytime.....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment