Tuesday, November 25, 2014

appreciate farmers.....

I was just thinking about how I worked in the fields in the summers growing up all these years....My brother and I worked in the fields in the summer, keeping them free of other plants that would destroy the crops and also running the tractors, plowing, planting, and taking care of cattle all these years with our other family members.

I enjoy working in agriculture related jobs, cattle, crops, those types of things...my family have all always been farmers and I grew up with the life of a farmer or cattleman...things like that are things that I am interested in and I like learning about farming everyday....

working in the fields or driving tractors, feeding cows or planting crops, are things that I really enjoy and I like....I like getting out there and working in fields and getting dirt on my hands, working in the dirt, driving all kinds of farm machinery, taking care of animals, those are things that are fun and enjoyable to me as work...

you don't need makeup or fancy clothes to work in a field!...*giggling* I like that!

to me, it's more so peaceful and you can look across a field and not see anything but sky and land....I like living on a farm and being sort of isolated!....Haha...Looking at all the crops you have planted and see them actually growing and being productive is good and it's also a good thing to stay busy and work on any job you may have....it's just better for you to be busy as much as you can!..That way you stay so tired you can't get into any trouble and don't have time for trouble or bad things!...Haha!!!

working in fields and doing that kind of job is a good thing for the environment and the world because the world will always need farmers and I know I have family that are farmers and I have learned to appreciate just how much work it is to be productive and run a farm or keep a crop going and without that, we wouldn't have food and many people make a living and a life of building and growing or supporting the agriculture business....

I like farmers and I think they need to be more appreciated...because I think of myself as a farmer, and just how blessed I am to live a life on a farm....and take care of animals and work in fields!

No comments:

Post a Comment