Monday, November 17, 2014

first snow of this season....

Didn't go to church yesterday..My Grandpa had an accident in the house and my Grandma decided not to go to church....he's ok.So I helped her feed her cows instead..we put a round bale out in the pasture for the cows and some feed before the snow got there....we put it behind some trees so they could eat the hay and feed with the trees blocking the wind and snow.....it was very cold! Brr!

It did snow yesterday and last night quite a bit so yesterday during the evening after I fed my dogs and cats I watched the snow fall it was very pretty!....I made some hot chocolate and drank it yesterday while it snowed outside...

This morning I woke up and went outside with my cold weather clothes on and I tried to make a snowman...Haha!!! I could only make a small snowman that was about 2 inches tall!!!...Haha...It wouldn't stay together because the snow wasn't sticky enough, so I tried and failed miserably at making a snowman...but I gave it a try!

I got some snow in my hands with my gloves on and I stood in the sun and looked away from the sun and threw snow up into the air and the snow looked like sugar or clear glitter when the sun reflected on it....it was beautiful...I think God likes sparkles....

I think I am going to stay in today and work in word search books with my colored pens/markers and make chili..or vegetable stew....

I think I will also make a Pumpkin Bread today....I have enough pumpkin in a can for that...I like the way homemade Apple, Pumpkin, or Banana bread makes the house smell so nice this time of year!!!

I sometimes like to make these different breads and wrap them up in bows and give them as gifts to people I care about....I think that is a nice thing to do...

so I give up on making a snowman today...Haha! i'll make Pumpkin bread instead!

love, julie



No comments:

Post a Comment