Wednesday, November 5, 2014

new heifer calf ?......

Started taking Nexium for my stomach problems.I like it much better than Prilosec...Nexium works better for me...

Going to get a new heifer calf sometime soon, looking forward to raising her and turning her out to the pasture and letting her meet Stormy..i think they will be great friends! I will have to take them both in to the veterinarian for shots and checkups before turning them out to pasture.

I'm going to name this new heifer Lightning since my other calf a few months ago died...I named it Lightning and I got very sad when she died...so why not carry on the name Lightning and name this new one the same name?!!

I'm going to try and name every cow that I get after something weather-related a word from that field of study!...Haha!!! Isn't that funny?! I think that is very neato to name them after something that I really am interested in...

There are plenty of weather related words and I think about that, and that way I can keep up with their names and the colors they all are and the type of cow they are... 

I think weather names are cute!

looking forward to meeting my new black heifer calf Lightning soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment