Thursday, November 20, 2014

i like dollar stores....

Had to buy a few boxes of Puffs tissues for my home...I have allergies very bad so something I always have at home is a box of Kleenex or Puffs tissues for sneezing and colds...I bought 3 boxes the other day at the Dollar store with coupons from the newspaper....I saved $1.50 on the boxes of tissue!....
 
I like to shop at the dollar stores it's fun to go in those and look at things and they have name brand items in there that I like to use...I also like to look at all the other items they have at holidays...I like the Dollar General stores and the Family Dollar stores.....sometimes it's better than shopping at the larger stores when you are in a hurry or they are closer to where you live!
 
I just like going in them and looking at things and I also like to look at their sale ads in the newspapers on sundays....they have all kinds of things that you may need you know?...works just fine for me to go in those stores to shop whenever I want to! I don't mind going in there at all.

 another one I like to go shop in is the Dollar Tree it's got a lot of things to buy in there that are sometimes just $1!!!....a lot of people in my family like to shop there as well as any other store at a mall or a larger store....they have lots of cute holiday things, paper items, cooking items, food, soaps..all kinds of things...my favorite Aunt likes to shop in there and she shops everywhere nice too, believe me it's a good store to shop in and we all like shopping in there.
 
Something I need to get more of is some antibacterial soap...I like the antibacterial soap bars and the liquids as well...they get rid of germs and bacteria which will help you stay cleaner and healthier...I like to use them daily....

Whenever I go to town to the stores, I like to use a bottle of antibacterial hand liquid that is like a gel and it gets rid of germs when you are in town and have no way to wash your hands properly...I keep a bottle of that in my purse...it's nice to have with you when you have no way to wash your hands before eating at a restaurant...or hand sanitizer...I use Purell in a small bottle....travel size....and I keep that in my purse along with pocket tissues for my allergies/sneezing/hay fever...

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment