Saturday, November 15, 2014

cold fall day....

Slept in today it's been very cold outside and I have a touch of bronchitis...I feel better when I get more sleep...I'm feeling better my inhaler helps with bronchitis and my asthma....

I cleaned up my bathroom cabinets today and my bathroom counter...I like my toothbrush holder it makes things more organized...My toothbrush is blue, they are all different colors at the stores, but I choose blue everytime(my favorite color) and they don't cost very much so I buy a new one at least every 4 or 5 months because you need to keep those changed because of bacteria....

I prefer the whitening toothpastes....my favorite toothpaste is Crest 3D white...it makes my teeth very clean and bright...I like the minty flavor to it and I also like to use a mouthwash daily after I brush my teeth...I gargle with Scope or Listerine...I like all the minty flavors to those to keep my mouth clean and my breath smelling great!....I like the blue or green mouthwashes of those brands.....be careful not to accidentally let any of that get to your stomach! yikes! makes you sick!

anyway, this evening I made a pumpkin roll cake, it's one of my favorite desserts to make this time of the year.....it's a thin cake and you bake it, roll it out onto a towel sprinkled with powdered sugar, let it cool, then put a powder sugar cream cheese mixture on it then roll it up with the towel underneath it..then onto a plate..fairly easy and inexpensive and it's a great dessert!..you just make slices of it...i like to drink a cup of milk with it sometimes...you can also make this sugar free as well...

this time of year I like to also make different types of bread...I like Pumpkin, Banana, and Apple bread, those are my favorites to make I always use pecans or walnuts in them too....I like the Pumpkin the best because I like the sort of goldish orange color to the bread when you make a slice of it...

hopefully I will see some snowflakes flying around tomorrow...but I don't know if I will be able to travel to go to church tomorrow because of the freezing temperatures, wind, ice or snow on the highways...so i'll have to wait and see.

about to take a shower..I take a shower or bath every evening...it helps me to rest better when I am clean and smell like my favorite soap!...showers are my favorite though.

nite nite!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment