Monday, November 24, 2014

this weekend.....

This weekend I went to my Grandparents house and they wanted me to have breakfast with them...We had biscuits and gravy at breakfast...it's one of my favorites....

It rained most the weekend as well and the electricity went out from lightning for a while...it happens all the time, the electricity always goes out from frozen power lines or storms.....annoying!..

The rain was nice it helps the farmers, and the land to grow crops and water animals....

I had cramps this weekend, from female problems..PMS!...I just have to laugh about it and take a Tylenol....female problems are something I have always suffered with...very painful....I know I will never be able to have children, so my pets are my children!...haha!..that's ok with me...Being a mother is just something I don't really ever want to be and I don't think God wants me to be one either....the world is dangerous and I think overpopulated...

I see so many people with many, many children and they can't care for all of them...I don't think people should have anymore children when they have one child..they are very expensive I'm sure....one child is enough I think!...Haha!

allergies and asthma have been bothersome lately..i take 1 allergy pill a day and my inhaler when I can't breathe...having asthma feels like drowning...the only way I can describe how it feels is suffocating, can't breathe...that's how awful it is....cigarette smoke and other smokes really bother my lungs and i'm very happy that I don't smoke and never have!

church was great yesterday...it was about blessings from above...I think about blessings this time of year with the holidays on the way.....I know I am blessed to have people who love and care for me!

I saw at a store the other day some lollipops the brand was Carousel.....I remember buying those in highschool I was fascinated with the different colors and flavors....really neato!...I'd like to purchase more of those....

love, j.



No comments:

Post a Comment