Sunday, November 2, 2014

tv blew up....arthritis hurts.....

My tv blew up yesterday!!!...I tried turning it on and the stupid thing started crackling and then it popped real loud then started smoking and smelled like burning wires!!!..I unplugged it quickly and then I watched it to make sure it wasn't on fire!

it's a very old tv that I have had a long time...it was a hand me down tv from a relative...it was made in 1995!!!....haha...that's how old that thing was...so I think it's probably been a fire hazard for a long time as well....don't know when or how I will get a new one...I miss my music channels! I want to be able to watch all the Christmas programs that will be coming on the tv soon...I like Christmas shows!

This cold weather makes me hurt all over and I have pain in my joints because I have arthritis in some places of my body...it's very painful when I wake up some mornings...

I really wish I had a Hot Tub to set in and see how that made me feel...because sometimes when I set in a hot bath it stops hurting...but I don't know...I think a Hot Tub would help....oh well....dream dream dream on huh?....lol...

arthritis is something I have battled for quite sometime and it hurts me a lot and is very painful....it can be passed down from your family members my grandma had arthritis and her mother had it as well....I just take Tylenol for mine and if I hurt too bad I just go stand in the shower or set in a hot bath...it helps a little...

you can get arthritis at an early age after injuries like cracking or breaking bones, like I have and they grow back differently or not quite right...cold weather often makes arthritis hurt more because the cold air compresses you or something like that I have heard.

I hurt a lot from it...I hate arthritis!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment