Sunday, January 4, 2015

be kind and helpful....

I was at a store the other day and a man held the door open for me when I was on my way out the door carrying my purchases and I thought that was very nice to do that for me...I have always liked that and it's very helpful to hold the door open for people when they are trying to go out the store and have purchases from the store in their hands....

I always tell men and women "Thank you" when they hold the door open for me to leave a store or a building...I think that is very nice and gentlemanly when men hold doors to buildings open like that for women when they are leaving....

Being kind is something that people should always try to achieve in life..I think that when you are kind people learn from that and will start to be kind to others and that's what everyone in the world should be like!

when people are having difficulties or problems with machinery stopping, problems with things outside going wrong or being heavy, or when things fall onto the floor and are a mess I like to always help others pick the items up off the floor, when people are lost, upset, or in danger and need help you can help them...

or when people like me need help finding cookies at a store you can say: "The cookies are over there Julie!".....Haha!!! Haha!!!  

There are many different ways to be kind and helpful to others all the time....you just need to know that when others are having difficulties you need to help them....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment