Sunday, January 11, 2015

poverty....

It was on the news where somewhere a family was unable to pay for their home and they were kicked out in the cold!...That makes me very upset..I know that many many people do not have money and they have a very tough time living and sustaining a life for themselves and their loved ones.

everyone needs a good job to survive and be able to take care of themselves and their families!

It's awful to think that whenever people do not have any money they don't need to enjoy a great life...how sad...I think that whenever you have a lot of money that's good....But it's not the most important thing in the world..

Money shouldn't be something that makes you more important or more well thought of if you have a lot of it....People who do not have much money or who are poor are just as important as people who have a lot of money...Our lord thinks that every person on the planet is of importance to him when they follow him and love him...because he loves them!

Our society is obsessed with money and material things all over the world and that's just silly!...Who cares if you have lots of money or no money!!! all that matters is that you do the right thing with your life, love and care for your family members/friends, and that you are a wonderful person!

I know that a lot of people in our country are very poor as they are in areas all over the world..Something that I saw on tv was that there are many American Indians in our country who live on reservations who are in poverty and have no jobs or even a way to take care of their families..without jobs there is a lot of depression and sadness...because they have no way to live!

on reservations they don't have much at all...just a lot of poverty and sadness....for many generations that's how things have been for them and it continues...I know that they want to work and take care of themselves and their families...

Some of my indian friends from my hometown know that goes on, and they have talked to me about that before....I've always thought about that...I don't know, I just wish they all had jobs and a way to make a better life for them....

being without much money doesn't mean you are not important....Whenever people wish and hope for wonderful things and want to do the right thing and make a good difference in the world, that's beautiful!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment