Monday, January 26, 2015

second chances....

People make mistakes in life and I believe everyone deserves a second chance to correct the wrongs and make them rights!

My brother and I were talking one day, and he was talking about people choosing the wrong paths in life and I was telling him how sad I felt for people being treated poorly by others when they have made some serious mistakes in the past....because I know that they deserve at least a chance.

he told me that day:" Julie, everybody deserves a second chance and I think nobody should ever continually judge others for those old mistakes when they are given the opportunity to change and will." and I agree with him.

Sure people will always choose wrong decisions and make a mess with their lives but hey, nobody's perfect...I don't judge others or belittle others for dumb stupid things they have done and I think they need a second chance....

They can have a second chance, and then IF they keep making wrong decisions and cannot prove they are going to make a good change for their lives and others lives? No more second chances!!! and they need to get with the program or be kicked to the curb!!!...just how I feel about that...

sometimes I think people need to know that when they have that second chance they don't need to be judged anymore when they make the right choice.....because you know what? If people want to change they can and will change...you can always become a better person and be a great addition to something wonderful that will do something awesome for the world!

we need all the extra help we can get in the world to make great things happen!!!...the more second chances available to people who have made stupid mistakes, that just means that there will be more people to work on making the wrongs right!...

everybody can change and become a better person when they want to and I think all they need sometimes are second chances and not to be judged....The bible always says not to judge others and let The Lord be the judge of all people.....I agree.

Change is a favorite word of mine...because everybody can change to the good side if they want to.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment