Thursday, January 1, 2015

hello 2015 !!!......

It's a new year and a new beginning for everyone I like to say....

You can start all over on your personality, your life, your outlook on things...I like to have a good outlook on life and every new year I start out thinking good things for the new year and how I can better my year....

you have to think things will be much better each year and despite your current problems or troubles you need to try and think happier...I like to think that when I think good thoughts and I want and try to do the right thing for the future, things will get much better...

the freezing rain and very icy weather has frozen everything outside into a solid...

my pet's water dish and my calf water pail is a block of frozen water..I have to get another one for more water...

it's very easy to fall onto the ground and hurt yourself, so a person should always be very careful when walking outside onto frozen ground...

I dropped Goofball's (my dog) food bowl onto the ground yesterday and the ground is so frozen solid that when I dropped the bowl it hit the ground and made a loud sound I have never heard before Clank, Clank, Clank!!! I could have broken the feed bowl!

I'm going to paint some today on canvas.I don't know of what I will paint...I really like to purchase painting supplies from a company called US Art Supply and other stores nearby anywhere I can find painting supplies!...it doesn't matter where you purchase the painting supplies from, as long as you are painting and being creative...

I like to paint all kinds of pictures on canvas and place them in a box after they dry and I leave them there...I just paint for my creative self!!!..I think painting is good for your mind and your heart it helps you take your feelings and place them onto a canvas...I really have always liked to paint and draw...I like all the colors of paints...I like to look at them.

freezing rain....staying in the house....just paint something!....haha!

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment