Monday, January 5, 2015

laughing and being silly....

Laughing and being silly are two of my favorite things...I think humor is something that keeps your life and your mind calm....Whenever I have been through tough times I always try to remember that bad things will go away and there will be better days...

When I think about being silly, laughing at people's jokes or buying silly gifts for others to make them laugh..i know one thing...somebody has hopefully smiled at something or laughed at something...and I think that is great!

One thing I really like is buying some kind of inexpensive silly gift and making others giggle and laugh when they are given the gifts...It can be all kinds of silly joke gifts....I don't like to be serious all the time!...you need to laugh at least once a day I think.

I like to be near people who make me laugh all the time..i always have liked to laugh or giggle at something someone will say or a joke they will tell me...When people are with me somewhere, I want to be with at least someone who will make me laugh all the time...Funny people are some of my favorite people!

I like to purchase silly gifts for others and it makes me laugh when I watch their reaction to the gift they are looking at!...haha!

life is wonderful with laughter.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment