Friday, January 23, 2015

following guidelines...

One thing that I know I always try to follow are guidelines for all things in life.

If I have a product I always read the safety labels and the guidelines that tell me what to be trying to achieve or not to be trying to achieve or create...

Guidelines are sometimes simple and sometimes confusing!

When you have guidelines or manuals for occupational related areas, safety, or health you must always read and follow those rules, regulations, requirements to make very sure you do not make mistakes and cause a serious accident or injury..

Sometimes the know how to approach a occupation is included in the guidelines..they are there to help inform you and regulate how you attempt all things..

the information can be in included booklets, stickers on products, and informational software in packaging....

I always read all labeling....any misuse of information on those labels and safety stickers is very dangerous...it's just very critical to always allow time to read and understand all guidelines and included information....

the guidelines for products also help you with assembling and understanding but I get mad sometimes and I don't have patience to read those included in products and I try to put them together myself anyway without reading them and I assemble a product from a box and it is a mess! haha!

I look at the assembled mess that I made and I say:" Well you have ruined it now Julie!"....haha!...and you know that's my own fault for having no patience and I have to start all over and finally read the information...

as with all things life is also a lot like that...it sometimes has guidelines for what to attempt and what not to attempt..sometimes you follow guidelines and all goes well....sometimes you think on your own and make good decisions with out following the rules...sometimes your own ideas can change the world for the good....!!!

love, j.

No comments:

Post a Comment