Thursday, January 15, 2015

fence work.......crafting projects....

They have started cleaning up the road nearby...taking down lots of trees that have needed to be taken down for quite some time because the drought ruined them...They are using a dozer and pushing them down and scraping the land...It looks much better and I like a good change even if it's just a road changing the looks of things changes how you feel when you drive down it even...isn't that weird?

They will continue for another week scraping up the land and trees and I will have to help take down the old fence line along this place northside and they will push out all the ruined drought stricken trees there..that fence is very old...they will have to put in a new one eventually...I can't wait to see how much better it will look all cleaned up along that fence line and a new one later on....I just like that it will not be cluttered with old drought trees that are falling over anyway and will look much cleaner...

I really enjoy working on farming related things like this, and taking up old fence line has been something I have liked taking part in several other times I have worked on fence line...haha! Isn't that funny how I am?!

they're also going to remove a very old tree back nearby the barn that has needed to be removed many years now it is very tall and a danger because once again the drought ruined that one and it could fall and injure anyone nearby it..the branches all fall off a lot and sway in the wind and creak...so I'm very happy that one is getting removed it's dangerous...

I will be working on that today for awhile and then work on something else outside I suppose.

what I would like to do is go to town and purchase a box of polymer clay...I'd like to make some of those cute, whimsical figures like I made with my Grandma when I was a small child...we made a teddy bear I think...I don't know where she has placed that and I have a necklace made out of that polymer clay....it's very neato I think.

I like to work on crafting projects when I have time to...it's a favorite thing of mine---painting and crafting projects!!!....any kind you'd like to work on or try to figure out.

 It's a great thing to want to work on crafting projects which I think are actually just a form of Art......well, to me they are anyway....being creative.

I like to go to craft shows...there just aren't a lot of them nearby....I've went to craft shows all my life and purchased a lot of crafts people have created and sold they are very pretty and it's usually seasonal decorations for the house or painted on t-shirts/jeans, jewelry.....or paintings....

attending craft/art shows is something that I really enjoy...even if you are not purchasing an item, you can go look and support local artists...

love, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment