Wednesday, January 21, 2015

needed cleaning supplies...Lightning?....

I think I need to go to town sometime and buy a few new cleaning supplies...I really need to find a window cleaning solution that works well and I also like using those disinfectant wipes that are anti-bacterial to clean counter tops, bathroom areas, all kinds of messes you may make so they can be sanitary after you clean them....so I always buy them to clean countertops with...

today I will probably work on cleaning out the freezer and the refrigerator I always clean the inside and outside of my refrigerator...on the inside I take everything out and throw away old food that needs to be thrown away and then I mix up in a small pan half water and half bleach and I take an old towel and place that into the bleachy water then I clean the inside of the refrigerator out  continually wiping that out of there.....until it is clean and smells great!...nobody likes a stinky refrigerator!!!...Haha...or anything stinky!...Shoo!

I may get the calf Lightning sometime this week and bring her here to live...I am hopeful to get her here so I can finally see her and she can be friends with Stormy....

Stormy can go out of the pen into the pasture now so she can roam free....Stormy was right back to the pen yesterday evening!...she wanted some more feed!...I thought:" Stormy girl, you have a whole pasture of wheat out there to eat on and you are back up here wanting feed!"......haha!...I just laugh and I pet her..then she went back out there with her friends....she's funny and makes me giggle....

love, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment